Desktop Analyst with Italian
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Very good knowledge of English and Italian (min. B2)
- Flexibility to work in shifts (24/5)
- Familiarity with a wide range of standard office automation products
- Ability to learn and support new and quickly changing technologies
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
- IT - related experience (Microsoft products, internet, hardware devices etc.)
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
Imagine that your friend works for a big pharmaceutical company. In their daily job, they develop new medicines and record research results in a special application on the company laptop. One day, they can’t access this application, so they take a phone and call IT Support Line. Your job would be to answer such phone calls and solve this kind of issues. We will equip you with all necessary tools and knowledge so you will be able to help those end users like your friend. You will troubleshoot over phone, chat or e-mail. over the phone. In case you won’t be able to handle it on your own, you will have a team of colleagues to always back you up.
What your development path can look like?
Discover IT! You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain some experience, you will have a chance to reshape your career. We will teach you everything you need to discover the IT world as there is a variety of roles that you can choose for your career with us. You can become:
- Desktop Consultant or Senior Desktop Consultant if you are interested in more advanced troubleshooting and specializing in e.g. Windows, O365 or communication tools problem solving
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more about Agent’s work? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3y_Q2gEHiU
Do you have any additional questions about working in Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).