Ogłoszenie numer: 5415044, from 2021-08-19
Our fast-growing company is developing business - polish market and now we are looking for enthusiastic colleagues to expand our team in Prague. We offer full-time positions.
Be a part of a company which proved success in ten European countries and is one of the most established European investment company. Starting from the launch gives you unique opportunity to have effect on the direction of the company and strong learning opportunities as well.
Polish branch seated in newly renovated office in Prague, Czech Republic is looking for an Account Manager who will provide service for Polish clients.
The position is suitable for experienced candidates who are looking for career in the capital markets industry and also for highly motivated students and graduates who are seeking careers in finance.
What does the job look like?
Account Manager with Polish
- Providing professional customer service via telephone, email, chat.
- Maintaining relationships with customers.
- Keeping customers informed about the products offered by the company.
- Many different tasks depending on skills, knowledge and interests.
- You will receive support and training from experienced team members.
- Ability to implement your own ideas to improve the companys performance.
- High ambitions and effort to achieve goals.
- Proactive and professional approach to clients.
- Experience in customer service on capital markets.
- Knowledge of investment products.
- Knowledge of the situation on financial markets.
- Excellent communication skills in Polish and English.
- High workload and the ability to complete cases.
- Developed interpersonal skills.
- The job is also suitable for students of economic schools (it is not a prerequisite).
- Work in a dynamic environment in one of the fastest-growing European investment companies.
- Stable and long term cooperation.
- Work in Prague - Czech Republic
- Responsible position with a variety of tasks.
- Intensive education in Polish and English.
- Opportunities for career advancement in capital markets.
- A friendly and supportive atmosphere in the team.
- Fixed salary, bonuses, meal vouchers and many more.
- Relocation assistance.