Accountant Specialist with German
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the P2P/ C2C/ R2R area
- Minimum a year of experience in Fix Assets
- Fluent English and German is essential
- Ability to analyze end to end processes and ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of MS Office, strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach and a very good customer service skills and client-focused attitude
What duties will help you grow?
- Verifies and timely processes financial data through the different tools and systems
- Reconcile accounts and has good attention to detail
- Continually strives to identify opportunities to simplify, standardize and improve processes
- Proactively shares knowledge and best practices
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to Client, within agreed SLAs and makes sure the procedures are understood and being followed by other team members
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
Our famous atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).