TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
We are looking for an Accountant to join our team in Warsaw, Katowice or remote to perform a variety of accounting activities for allocated, relatively easy clients.
- Responsible for preparation of financial statements (standalone and consolidated) for statutory purposes
- Responsible for preparation of group reporting in the format required by the client
- Responsible for preparation GUS, NBP and any other declaration / report as required by the law
- Preparing supporting analyses of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Preparing tax calculations / returns in accordance with the tax regulations
- Submitting all output and reports for clients for review to Senior Accountant
- Any other tasks assigned by the manager and director
- Reviewing and accepting all transactions posted by Trainees / Accounting Assistants / Junior Accountants in the books of accounts
- Reviewing and verifying the accuracy of journal vouchers, payroll records, sales and purchase ledgers etc.
- Consulting with Senior Accountant difficult and non-standard accounting issues
- Identifying out-of-scope service and providing respective information to the Senior Accountant
- Being proactive and using initiative to clarify issues, identify savings and efficiencies for the clients and processes within a Team, proactively sharing the best practices
- Keeping up to date with tax and accounting law changes
- Working in compliance with all company procedures and related standards of work
- Responsible for timely reporting to the client and tax authorities
- Responsible for all range of accounting activities performed for allocated clients
- Communicating with the client regarding wide range of operational issues
- Attending meetings with Client
- Providing support in professional development and onboarding of band 1 & 2 employees
- Providing internal trainings and sharing knowledge with other members of the team