- If you have academic degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or related field,
- If you have at least 10 years of experience in business intelligence and data science projects or departments, preferably in global financial services industry,
- If you can demonstrate success in stimulating data driven decision making, working as a scrum master in software development projects and as a lead software developer,
- If you have demonstrable experience in leading by influence,
- If you have experience in working in a multi-national, complex organisations in a matrixed environment with a senior management or program management view,
- If you are able to have in depth discussions with data scientists and also able to explain understandably to a broader public,
- If you have strong knowledge of relational databases and optimizing query performance, strong knowledge of Apache Hadoop and Spark, strong knowledge of anomaly detection algorithms (DBSCAN),
- If you are experienced Python programmer and very familiar with modules pandas, sklearn, pyspark, numpy,
- If you have strong knowledge of CI/CD and working with Git, you have experience with writing SQL statements, and in working with Linux systems and command line interface,
- If you are able to develop, implement and continuously improve data pipelines,
- If you have experience with statistical inference,
- If you are creative problem solver that continuously improves insights, organisationally sensitive, hands-on team player,
- If you are able to lead professionals that seek intellectual stimulation and to understand business problems and define relevant solutions,
- If you are highly adaptable in a highly flexible environment
- If you can explain complex subjects to a broad public
- If you have strong resilience; ability to navigate through ambiguity and simplify complexity without losing essence.
- If you are willing and able to travel,
- You are fluent in English, speaking and writing,
- Accreditation for project management such as Agile, Prince2 or PMP,
- Experience in leading operational functions is a plus.
The Analytics Lead manages a team of around 15 people, supporting risk UAT related to our regulatory committed programs, to ensure optimal configuration of the global rule based monitoring systems before go-live. These global systems monitor customer transactions for indicators of financial and economic crime. The tuning, testing and optimization of these systems is a regulatory requirement and requires statistical, investigative, program and operational disciplines to deliver. After go-live the rule based system needs to be calibrated continuously based on analysis conducted by the analytics team.
80% - Planning and leading Optimisation Analyticsactivities
20%- Identify and propose additional data projects to enhance Optimisation activities