AP Finance & Accounting Senior Specialist/ Reporting Specialist
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Very good command of spoken and written English (C1)
- Experience in Accounts Payable process
- Practical understanding of Quality Assurance concept in financial services
- Understanding and experience in cooperation with internal or external auditors
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with emphasis on MS Excel and MS Power Point
- Practical knowledge of Continuous Improvement Methodologies
- Good job organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
What duties will help you grow?
- Acting as process owner for all AP Quality Assurance deliverables/ Playing a Point of Contact role for AP Quality Assurance process
- Providing daily/weekly/monthly/ad-hock reports related to process quality controls,
- Maintaining the customer quality tracker - SAP FCC
- Supporting operational team in improvement projects
- Maintain up to date Operational Delivery Issue log
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8cDo you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).