Bid Analyst / Contract Controller
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least 5 year of experience in similar role
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English (B2/C1) is a must
- Very good analytical skills are required
- Pro-active thinking, attention to details, ability to work with deadlines, hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
What duties will help you grow?
- Engaging in reviewing, drafting, marking up contracts and commercial documents (e.g. terms & conditions, financial schedules)
- Working closely with Sales, Legal, Delivery, HR and other members of the bid team as appropriate to mitigate potential risks and find best solutions for arising issues
- Preparing P&L and Cash Flow metrics for the deal. Understanding and explaining financial complexities to different stakeholders
- Participating in deal review process, presenting the financial part of the deal to CFO’s with the purpose to get financial approval for the deal
- Filling in customized Client’s pricing templates in line with what management has approved
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).