C2C Business Transformation Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Proven experience (at least 8 years) and very strong end to end process knowledge of the following area: Credit-to-Cash (C2C) Anchorwith very good understanding of GBS/SSC/BPO environment ways of working
- Extensive experience in process design and modelling using Visio or Business Optix or Aris (or similar application) including the knowledge of BPMN notation
- Ability to articulate the recommended solution clearly in the form of presentation
- Experience in project type of work, with frequent Client interactions (i.e. workshops, presentations, trainings, project work). At least 2 years of experience as the Project Stream Lead / Solution Lead
- Transition experience as a Stream Lead or Transition Manager
- Team management experience (15+ people)
- Ability to articulate the business case for change / implementation of recommended solution
- Very good knowledge and experience in at least one of the ERPs: S4H, SAP ECC or Oracle
- Very good understanding of non-ERP process supporting tools – its functionalities and offered benefits (i.e. Cadency, Blackline, Service Now, Jira, Tradeshift, Ariba, Coupa, Rimilia, Webcollect, High Radiusetc.) as well as Intelligent Automation solutions and Robotics Process Automation capabilities
What duties will help you grow?
- Participate (or lead if less complex) in the process and technology transformation projects within Finance, supporting Transformation Consultants and Transformation Managers in successful development of agreed project deliverables for internal as well as for external Clients
- Participate in the projects that may be related to: target operating model design, process design, process and technology maturity assessment, benchmarking, GBS / SSC set up, automation potential assessment, ERP/Platform solutions implementation, RPA implementation, transition, training
- Operate at the level of Subject Matter Expert and trustful advisor for client within the area f expertise.
- Act as a Stream Lead or Project Lead (for less complex projects), having full accountability for high quality deliverables with minimum guidance.
- Analyze data and information received from Client, utilize your process and technology expertise to provide improvement recommendations to steer clients in their transformation journey
- Actively support development of transformational assets and methods; contribute to product development in his/her area of expertise. Identify new product opportunities and work towards its design
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
A lot of benefits:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of the teams is Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting (FPIA) – part of Capgemini Business Services unit. Capgemini Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting Team (FPIA Consulting) helps organizations worldwide on their transformation journeys toward increased efficiency, effectiveness, control and competitiveness of their Finance departments, as well as towards improved customer experience, customer satisfaction and growing the core business of our Clients. We provide innovative process, organizational and technological solutions to demanding problems, solutions which are often recognized as trailblazing. We promise and deliver Frictionless Finance solution for our Clients.
We are trusted advisors to our Clients, as our Consultants have hands-on experience and are true experts in the field. We are partnering with external market leading technology vendors, we are exploring new AI technologies as well as collaborate with other Capgemini Business Units to bring the best out of Capgemini Group to our Clients. We believe the collaboration is key, and it is from this source that all else springs. It is only through working closely with each other, and closely listening and responding to our Clients that we can achieve the results we’ve become known for.
To learn more, check: https://www.capgemini.com/pl-pl/fpia-consulting/