Cash Applications Senior Specialist with Hebrew
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Previous experience in Cash Applications area;
- At least B2 level of Hebrew and At least B1 level of English;
- Look for and gather key data and conducts a structured analysis;
- Be aware of the business context for the analyzed data and can draw insights and makes relevant recommendations;
- Displays ability to proposes improvements to optimize and increase efficiency and effectiveness within the delivery;
What duties will help you grow?
As a member of the team, you will participate in meeting service levels, key measurement targets of the team, delivers a high quality and cost-effective service and oversees the process (or part of process) and customer service decisions according to Capgemini methodologies, desk-top procedures and policies. You can take leadership to ensure the delivery of a customer focused service with highly proficient process knowledge, the ability to design, innovate and continually strive to improve the process and services delivered to the client.
As a Process Lead you will be expected to:
- Have deep knowledge of the process, policies and desk top procedures within their engagement;
- Be aware of the client specific adjustments and deviations from the generic GPM process design;
- Apply process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma) to the area of expertise for the continuous improvement purposes;
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
Our famous atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).