Cash Applications Team Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Advanced knowledge of more than one processes
- High level of customer service skills
- High level of analytics skills
- Master level of cash application skills – influencing/negotiation skills
- Very well organized - high task and time management skills
What duties will help you grow?
- Contribute to a positive and supportive team culture
- Help the Process Leads improve efficiency of their Teams
- Encourages sharing knowledge on Process and related procedures among Process Leads, their Team members and centers
- Assures, that the procedures on project are understood and being followed by other Team members
- Manages the Process Leads, so that teir Teams provide high quality service delivery
- Places shared goals before own interests
To act as a Team Manager of the whole Cash Application Team in Krakow and to ensure the Team achieves its operational objectives and delivers a high quality and cost effective service.To contact the client alongside Cap GPO and Process Leads when required. To be active in the escalation process. Should take leadership in certain matters to ensure the delivery of a customer
focused service to client, in accordance with agreed CSLs . Meeting all deadlines in an accurate and professional format, that will be used as the key measurement targets of the Team.
Continually strives to improve the process, keeping operational procedures up to date and ensure daily activities are fulfilled. Expert knowledge in Cash application (C2C) area required.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).