Independence consultant at the Global Independence Assessment Center of Excellence (IA CoE)
A career in the CEE Risk Management, within the new Global Independence Assessment Center of Excellence (IA CoE), will provide you with the opportunity to be part of a global cross-functional team, working with the CEE Independence Office, audit teams and project teams.
- You will facilitate and support the Independence Assessment process which, among other things, helps PwC identify non-audit services and relationships with prospective audit clients that could prevent the firm from accepting an audit appointment.
- You will develop substantive knowledge of auditor independence rules.
- As a part of the global CoE, you will assist engagement teams across the network with the Independence Assessments, including assessment of permissibility of non-audit services or other relationships.
- You will liaise with global and regional teams, specialists and Acceleration Centers.
- You will promote compliance with external laws and regulations and internal policies to help manage PwC’s regulatory, litigation and reputational risk.
Main Qualification, Skills and Experience include:
- University degree or High School Diploma,
- Excellent English skills, both spoken and written,
- Strong continuous improvement mindset,
- Interest to learn, explore and develop within the given role,
- Experience with collecting, synthesizing and structuring information,
- Analytical skills and ability to understand situations and interdependencies in a holistic way,
- Good oral and written communication skills,
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to monitor and meet deadlines,
- Knowledge of rules pertaining to auditor’s independence is an advantage.
What we offer:
- The possibility of fast professional development,
- Opportunity to work with people from around the world,
- Convenient work location,
- Work in a dynamic team and excellent atmosphere,
- Private medical care for the employee and members of the immediate family and quarterly points to be used, including for a sports card, cinema tickets or restaurant voucher, etc.,
- Access to the comprehensive in-house training program,
- Sports sections, eg football, basketball, but also board games.
If you experience any problems with your application, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be kindly informed that the email address is not for sending applications.