Collections Senior Specialist with German
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Previous experience in Collections area
- Fluent English and German skills
- Attention to detail
- Common use of Microsoft Office Software Applications in particular Excel
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach
What duties will help you grow?
- Look for and gather key data and conducts a structured analysis.
- Be aware of the business context for the analyzed data and can draw insights and makes relevant recommendations with coaching"
- Understand the cost drivers of the services and supports effective usage of them in the service delivery
- Understand KPI measures and their impact on profitability
- Identifies and escalates out-of-scope requests
- Displays ability to proposes improvements to optimize and increase efficiency and effectiveness within the delivery
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8cDo you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).