As Finance Specialist youll become a member of a newly developing team providing support in accounting and finance operations for our internal clients from Switzerland.
This is a hybrid role (2/3 days work in the office a week) and our office is located in Cracow.
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
- The bookkeeping of general accounting for several pension funds
- Processing of repetitive accounting entries
- The bookkeeping of investments accounting and real estate accounting
- Reporting of investments accounting
- Financial documents processing in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performing General Accounting activities, completing specific month-end close tasks, executing accounting analyses and reports as assigned.
- Reconciliation of accounting interfaces, balance sheet accounts and analysis of P&L accounts
- Cooperating with internal teams in day to day process.
- Support during the internal/external audit.
- Preparation of relevant statistical reports
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognize that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, domestic partner status, or other legally protected status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer. People with criminal histories are encouraged to apply.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please attach CV in English only.