PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
Our Financial Analysis and Reporting team is responsible for managing PwC’s financial risk through financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and tactical consulting. As part of the team, you’ll help with budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting, shared services and financing.
Currently we are looking for a Financial Controller to join our finance team in the Warsaw office.
- Providing the Management of the Business with timely and high quality financial information covering presentation, calculations, monthly reporting, monitoring of opportunities and risks;
- Being an efficient Business Partner. Delivering effective service & advice to the business, improving efficiency and quality of reporting and processes; addressing ad hoc analysis; ongoing cooperation with the Business;
- Pro- active approach in recommending changes in processes, seeking opportunities, commenting on trends and addressing risks, proposing and driving actions needed;
- Coordinating monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process for business;
- Balance sheet review and reporting processes;
- Being Team Leader: Goals setting, coaching, initiating action plans, monitoring performance, sharing feedback and performance review for financial analyst;
- Month closing procedures, reviews and reporting;
- Active support for the local management in decision making and challenge with regard to finance and controlling issues;
- Helping the business with new investments business plans set up. Reporting an analysis of investment results;
- Taking part in and/ or leading local and regional projects around transformation of processes, guidances, business set-up, data flow, reporting and tools.
- Possibility to develop career in international environment;
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience;
- Competitive benefit package;
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment.
In case of any problems while submitting the application, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.