Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Masters Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Proven Multi GAAP accounting and reporting experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within the Financial Control domain
- Leadership qualities
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals
- Auditing experience
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Familiar with working in a shared service environment, preferably in an outsourcing context
- Analytical and good communication skills
What duties will help you grow?
- Preparing financial reports and analysing financial data
- Monitoring internal controls and managing financial transactions, coordinating audit processes
- Overseeing and preparing income statements
- Participating in budgeting processes; providing input for plans for financial growth
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
Our famous atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).