At METRO we say We make it count because our Accounting&Controlling is not just about numbers, we make it count for more. As the Global Solution Center in Szczecin, we already have more than 400 employees, we have been operating in Szczecin for 11 years, and in our internal engagement survey, almost 90% of our employees said that working at METRO is meaningful and allows them to grow. METRO is a leading international wholesaler operating in more than 30 countries worldwide with more than 93,000 employees. Join us, feel the We make it count spirit and create a METRO community for which Accounting always counts for something more.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Participation in LUCA Digital Finance subproject Finance, module General Ledger and Asset Accounting.
- First contact point for all process related issues and questions for LUCA Digital Finance implementation partner as well as all METRO colleagues.
- Be integral part of a LUCA Digital Finance roll-out team during country deployment phase.
- responsible for system testing and coordination of proper defect resolution by implementation partner.
- Coordination of cross-functional and cross-project activities.
- Cooperation with LUCA Digital Finance PMO e.g. creation of status reports or cross-check of project documents.
- Responsible to meet the needs of quality audits/governance aspects.
Skill set & experience profile:
- Graduation in economics or equivalent education.
- 3+ years of SAP experience in Asset Accounting or/and General Ledger.
- Good communication, coordination and presentation skills.
- High level of team orientation and own initiative to drive change and engagement.
- High analytical skills.
- Openness to learn and grow.
- Willingness to travel (3 days per week for full time employees) to be updated according to the current requirements of LUCA team.
- Advanced English skills (verbal and writing).