Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
Global manufacturing group, through continued growth and expansion in their European operations and manufacturing sites, now have a requirement for an experienced Chief Accountant:
- Responsible for preparing and submitting the annual Financial Statements in accordance with applicable regulations and coordinates the external audit,
- Supervises the correct recording of business operations and their proper documentation in their centralized Shared Service Center.
- Responsible for the correct settlement of taxes (VAT, CIT, real estate and other taxes) and special purpose funds (ZFŚS),
- Prepares, agrees and analyzes accounts in terms of prepayments, special purpose funds, VAT, social security, remuneration and taxes on remuneration,
- Responsible for reporting on the requirements of the Special Economic Zone,
- Responsible for preparing statistical and NBP reports,
- Responsible for all control activities related to the processes that are the subject of the Sarbanes Oxley Act 404
- Support and plays active role in the implementation of FI/CO SAP Module
Excellent career opportunity as the company continues to invest and grow and this will allow you to develop, evolve and grow your career too. A very exciting and dynamic group and you really need to be a hands-on leader. Please send applications in English.