The fastest-growing provider of card payment acceptance and electronic transaction processing services, part of EVO Payments International, is looking for candidate’s to its Warsaw office for a new challenging position:
Junior Project Manager
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
- Execution of project objectives and daily supervision over project progress
- Management of project schedule
- Identification and management of risks and dependencies
- Implementation and verification of measurable qualitative and quantitative project metrics
- Determining and assigning roles and responsibilities to individual project team members
- Project management at every stage of the life cycle, from definition of requirements to putting the product/service into use and closing the project.
- Regular reporting of the progress of works according to the requirements of the Project Portfolio Management Office
- Supervision over project costs in accordance with the defined budget
- Higher education
- At least 1 year of experience as a project manager
- Experience in software development projects
- Fluent knowledge of the English language enabling fluent communication
- Experience of working with employees at all levels of the organisation (up to board level, C-level) and in an international environment.
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams of 5-10 people
- Knowledge of PMBoK, Prince2 as well as Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of payments industry with emphasis on transaction acquiring and processing, regulations and requirements of payment organisations (VISA, MasterCard and others)
Czekamy na Twoje zgłoszenie
Aplikuj już teraz!