JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 46,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
In 2023 we have been also recognized with esteemed Friendly Workplace title, which furtherly confirms our high standards with regards to creating friendly atmosphere and taking care of employees’ wellbeing.
Sounds interesting? Join us today and write your own history in JTI!
We are currently recruiting for the position:
Lease Accounting Specialist
Location: Warszawa, Nr ref.: 90756
- Ensure timely execution of end-to-end lease accounting process in accordance with IFRS and JSOX requirements.
- Assist Team Lead and Experts to manage the governance of the processes & related controls.
- Support Experts in more complex projects and activities including non-typical ad hoc tasks, audit queries, system testing, etc.
- Work with the team to identify areas for continuous improvement to support productivity and strengthen the control environment; Providing knowledge transfer and training to new team members.
- University degree (Accounting or Finance).
- At least 1 years’ experience in a multinational company (preferably in a Shared Service Centre multifunctional role (i.e. AR/AP/CM/GL)).
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written).
- Proficient SAP User.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel User.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of SAP 4 HANA and Lease Accounting by SAP CLM is a plus.
- Global Flagship Behaviors.
If this role is what youre looking for, apply now by sending CV in English.
If you decide to participate in this recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI GBS Poland sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to support the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.