Type employment: full-time employment, 24/7 shift work
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdańsk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
- Managing and overseeing the activity of the team of 15 - 20 Maps Reporting Specialists.
- Being responsible for their group day-to-day operation, managing time and effort as per SLAs.
- Providing mentorship, guidance, and career development to team
- Monitoring workflow for variations and making adjustments as necessary to meet requirements.
- Policy clarification and repository, on-floor mentor support.
- Implementing escalation channels in accordance with mutually agreed-upon procedures.
- Influencing team strategy through effective communication, building action plans, execution of the improvement plans.
- Managing attendance, forecasts, team level reporting activities.
- C1/C2 Level of English (spoken & written)
- Willing to work in a shift-based work schedule (24/7).
- Supervisory experience and experience managing projects to established requirements.
- Experience working in a B2B environment.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel / Spreadsheets in the areas like vlookup, pivot table, charts.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making.
- Strong attention to detail with a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently and to a high standard.
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization focused on development
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Training & development opportunities including language courses
- Professional development and clear career path
- Full equipment and paid training provided from the first day of work
- Extensive benefits package: Multisport Card, LuxMed medical healthcare including dental care, life insurance, cafeteria benefits.