Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Finance & Accounting experience
- Experience in people leadership
- Very good English skills ( B2)
- Employee Training Experience
- Motivational and Interviewing Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Strong Relationship Building
What duties will help you grow?
- Communicate company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team
- Communicate with teams about their performance. Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Motivate team members & Delegate tasks and set project deadlines
- Participate in calls with clients, report to manager any issues or escalations
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
Our famous atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).