With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Order to Cash Team Manager with German
- Ensures that the process activities are carried-out in accordance with the solution cooperated with the customer in the Design and Transition phase;
- Ensures that the performance objectives (critical metrics) / process delivery time (SLAs) set under the contract are fulfilled;
- Carries out transformation initiatives and projects to deliver financial and efficiency benefits to customer in accordance with the contractual clauses concluded with the client;
- Presents the performance indicators in the operational reviews meetings, analyzes data & trends in the process, continuously implements process improvement methodologies based on Lean Six Sigma;
- Ensures that all team members are aware of the contractual performance indicators (KPIs)/delivery time (SLAs) and of the level of the encouraged performance output;
- Coordinates and ensures the creation of the Standard Operating Procedures for the processes handled, updates and validates them before sending them to the customer for sign off, ensuring that they are accurate, comprehensive and explained in a logical manner, tailored to the process needs.
- Successfully finalizing of the training plan related to the role hold and tasks;
- Providing training and preparing other team members with regards to the daily tasks whenever it is necessary or requested by the manager;
- Periodically updating of the working procedures;
- Developing implementation activities of new systems/applicable tools to the processes in scope;
- Monitors the team performance daily and ensures that individual and team objectives are met while following the established standards
- Provides feedback on the performance and the process activity results to team members, identifies areas to improve the knowledge process and plans relevant training sessions to these areas in collaboration with the pathfinder;
- Participates in the selection of team members for different roles by assessing their process experience/ knowledge;
- Carries out the onboarding/off boarding activities for the team members within the customer’s system;
- Participates to the external governance established with the internal partners related to process;
- Participates to different projects, initiatives within Genpact.