P2P Team Leader with German
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the P2P or similar area
- At least B2 level of English, B2 level of German
- Ability to analyze end to end processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Ability to work under time pressure, flexibility and ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasksfVery good customer service skills and client-focused attitude
- Multitasking, ability to organize own and team’s work according to procedures
- Experience in managing internal projects/processes within the delivery team and conducted together with Client
- Experience of work in a multicultural environment, work both as a team member / independently
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Outlook and Excel)
What duties will help you grow?
- Efficient managing and monitoring of work done by the team members to deliver high quality of services
- Monitoring of SLA/KPI results and handling Client queries
- Providing statuses and metrics reporting to the Client
- Conducting internal projects and manage processes within P2P independently
- Working closely with the Client and maintain good working relationship; Building positive and friendly atmosphere within the team
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8cDo you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).