As a Process Expert, youll be responsible for process design and ongoing process analysis. That would involve coordination and hands-on execution of the operational and improvement initiatives. Youll work in direct contact with specialists in the areas of projects, operations and client delivery in a EMEA team supporting Aons business operations.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
- Business Process Mapping
- Ongoing analysis to enhance process and tackle any system inefficiencies
- Ensures solutions design and functional specifications are delivered according to agreement
- Liaise with management to coordinate process improvement project activities
- Inspect effectiveness of active process improvement initiatives and make useful recommendations
- Workshop facilitation with respective Stakeholders and SMEs
- Collect information and evaluate them in the alignment of project goals and organization goals
- Provide detailed reports indicating system necessities and functions in terms of operation.
- Develops and implements continuous improvement projects
- Participate in annual planning
- Maintain and report financial and operational risks and opportunities
As the main scope of our responsibilities include identifying potential rooms for improvement, youll get a chance to collaborate on and implement creatively your own ideas on how to ensure that our processes run smoothly and efficiently. Routine is rarely a norm in our team - youll gain the opportunity to work on various projects, encompassing different branches of Aons scope of operations.
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, domestic partner status, or other legally protected status.
We welcome applications from all and provide individuals with disabilities with reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application, interview process and to perform essential job functions once onboard. If you would like to learn more about the reasonable accommodations we provide, email ReasonableAccommodations@Aon.com