Fenergo is a leading provider of Client Lifecycle Management, AML/KYC Compliance and Client Data Management solutions for investment, corporate, commercial and private banks. Luxoft DXC is looking for a CLM and experienced Senior Business Analyst (BA) / Fenergo Product Consultant (PC) to join our growing CLM practice.
As the Senior BA/PC you will be required to take a lead role in working with clients to design and optimise their CLM solution in line with Fenergos product offering.
Core to this role is the ability to build strong relationships with the client and Project Teams as well as working confidently with Senior Stakeholders. In addition, the Senior BA/PC is required to facilitate workshops, give presentations and demonstrate a high degree of industry/product proficiency with absolute professionalism.
Further activities will include working with clients to define scope (MVP and programme) and delivery phasing; understanding the clients business model and processes; regulatory and operational challenges; supporting development efforts throughout the entire Software Delivery Lifecycle [SDLC], and leading training, documentation, and knowledge transfer activities.
Lead an Efficient Build of Fenergo product
- Ensure the consistency of the usage of Fenergo tool with 1- the tool native functions and 2- the bank desired way to work or regulations
- Understand and deliver a book of work in relation to Fenergo implementation
- Serve as a key point of contact for the client throughout the project delivery
- Work with business stakeholders to define scope, priorities and delivery phasing
- Prepare and lead requirement gathering workshops with clients
- Ensure the build of a backlog of future Fenergo bespoke development
- Prepare and deliver training sessions to the clients business users
- Manage the functional documentation review and approval process with the client
- Ensure the liaison with technical development, PBIs, walk through, POC if relevant
- Provide guidance and support to more junior team members (if relevant)
Provide Client Advisory
- Bring industry expertise in the CLM and client journey digitisation space, regulatory space, Client activity review (a plus)
- Identify practice-enhancing opportunities, keeping up to date with industry trends
- Provide leadership and innovation within the client design discussion, influencing clients in line with the Fenergo product offering and industry best practices
- Keep up to date with market & regulatory changes and support knowledge sharing within the practice of relevant topics.
- Maintain a strong connection with the Fenergo product roadmap and work with them and clients to recognise, understand and record dependencies
- Build strong relationships within the project team, client team and cross-functional teams