R2R Finance & Accounting Process Specialist - German Speaker
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- At least B1 level of English and German
- Minimum a year of experience in the R2R area
- Ability to analyze end to end processes
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Very good customer service skills and client-focused attitude
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks
What duties will help you grow?
- Verifying and timely processing financial data through the different tools and systems
- Daily bank items handling – classifying bank items to proper stream (R2A. AR or AP), assigning to proper GL accounts, clearings of bank accounts
- HR data settlement e.g. employees building loans, wage taxes
- Intercompany tasks – analyzing and eliminating internal postings differences on a quarterly basis
- VAT tasks – preparing data for VAT declaration, analyzing VAT differences, EU sales submission, VAT refund preparation and submission (on a yearly basis)
- Month end close tasks
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).