A key member of a growing Facultative Reinsurance CEE team in Poland, working alongside retail and broking colleagues in CEE and London, our global network offices, our direct clients and our operational team in Prague. Based on portfolio size and business volume, leading and managing a small team of brokers will belong to the role.
We place bespoke facultative reinsurance solutions for our diverse client base, ranging from large and small insurance companies, local insurers.
We are an integral part of the end to end client servicing function, beginning with the discussions with our clients to establish their reinsurance requirements, through to the completion of the reinsurance product. This can take the form of face to face meetings or conference calls with the client, as well as the reinsurance market, to tailor a structured reinsurance program to meet our clients’ needs. We work closely with the Reinsurers and our London market colleagues during the process and co-ordinate all stages of the placement and keep the client up to date on progress.
We are an agile working team and utilize the skills and proximity of our teams or the London market as required, to fulfil the clients’ requirements.
The role encompasses regular client and underwriter contact, either in person (whether in our office or at their location), or via all other available communication methods.
Client Relationship Management
- Understand the clients’ business and their risk management needs and look for solutions to deliver those needs through the provision of ongoing service.
- Provide technical, industry and subject matter expertise where required.
- Draw on expertise within specialist technical teams
- Liaise with clients and build strong relationships.
- Determine appropriate solutions, structure, price and placement strategies that meet the clients’ needs and deliver profitable business for a range of clients.
- Assist with growing existing portfolio by identifying new from existing opportunities.
- Work alongside (and provide direction as appropriate) the Facultative operational team in Prague
- Check policies/contracts, market presentations and client documentation as appropriate.
- Assist with the program design and pricing structures to best meet the client’s needs based on knowledge of the client, the insurance market and industry sector proposition.
Operational and Service Delivery:
- Deliver high levels of client service in line with the Aon standard operating procedures for client activity.
- Proactively develop appropriate solutions and proposals for clients to ensure optimum client retention rates.
- Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)/Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) to ensure targets are met.
- Assist our Accounting and Settlement (A&S) colleagues where required.
- Ensure adherence to Group policies, procedures and all regulatory requirements.
- Provide feedback on corrective action required to retain clients or enhance process performance, actively supporting the implementation of any actions that are put in place.
- Support the overall operational governance and decision-making process.
- Support management and Aon in the management of risks applicable to BU.
- Any other duties commensurate with position or level of responsibility.