Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the worlds leading professional services companies, transforming clients business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
About the Job Opening:
We are looking for a Senior SAP FICO Consultant with Treasury knowledge who could join our newly created SAP Consulting Team in Poland to serve various customers for short-term and long-term projects.
- Experience in S/4 Rollouts in the area of Accounting and Reporting;
- Overall knowledge of Finance & Controlling processes and integration with other modules:
- Finance - GL - Document Splitting/Parallel Ledger, Asset Accounting, AR, AP, Banking (SEPA Payments, DMEE XML file format, electronic bank statements), Intercompany Invoicing via autogenerated IDOCs, Controlling - overhead cost controlling, Product Costing, Account based COPA, Material Ledger - Actual valuation;
- Knowledge of European VAT, Taxation, and Plants Abroad; Intrastat/Extrastat Reporting;
- FSCM Credit Management;
- S/4 Account Based COPA - Planning, Actuals, and Reporting;
- Cost Object Controlling: Cost Centers, Orders, WBS Elements;
- Project Systems - from Cost Object controlling perspective;
- Command of English and German at level C1.
- Carrying out fit gap workshop with local business, understanding the local business requirements, and providing solution within boundaries of Global Template;
- Making customizations & perform testing in the system, working with other team members including technical teams whenever needed;
- Creating documentation as per standards at various stages of the project;
- Support client in critical phases of UAT, Cutover, Go-Live & Hypercare;
- Period End closing & Year End closing activities.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization,
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere,
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Training & development opportunities,
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance,
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities,
- Inclusion and diversity in practice,
- Employee referral program in place,
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses.
In case of any additional questions, dont hesitate to contact us!