Service Centre Team Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Communicate across all levels within engagement
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: being able to skills with the ability to build relationships
- Understanding the dynamics of the team
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, confident with “can do” attitude, experience in a managerial position would be an asset
- ITIL certificate would be an asset
What duties will help you grow?
- Lead the team of Service Desk analysts to ensure levels of service that meet or exceed service targets/aspirations and clients’ expectations, develop, manage and maintain effective working relationships with all service contacts
- Provide well-structured and performance-oriented work environment in which the team is service-focused, motivated and feel encouraged to take on new challenges and improve their skills, effectively and proactively manage, coach and motivate the team
- Act as a promoter: develop career paths in collaboration with team members, responsible for identification, assessment and alignment of the key competencies required to be successful on the available career paths, support the team members in the process of identification of prospect roles and opportunities
- Proactively managing team performance, aiming to deliver SLA targets and/or service aspirations, recommending and implementing action plans as appropriate to address any shortfalls
- Providing the first point of escalation for the team in respect of service/delivery issues, motivating team members to provide excellent client service, day to day staff management and development, early identification and escalation of service/delivery issue, monitoring the quality of the service and influencing continuous improvement
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.