Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin Nwe have our Business Centre that works with global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, Legal & Business Ethics, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
You will join our Tax & Compliance team with colleagues in Poland and Denmark. Here, you will work alongside 10 specialists within corporate income tax and financial statements, transfer pricing and customs. We work closely together with other departments in our Business Centre in Poland as well as with our headquarter in Denmark, sales- and manufacturing subsidiaries and external specialists worldwide.
As a team, we appreciate efficient systems and are proud of our highly organized processes which we continually aim to improve.
As our new Tax & Compliance Controller, your main responsibility will be
- Managing corporate income taxes and statutory financial statements for 5-7 Coloplast entities
- Mitigating tax risks as well as implementing and continuously updating a tax control framework for the entities under your responsibility
- Preparing transfer pricing local files for the entities that you manage
- Analyzing, optimizing and quality assuring tax practice processes
- Coordinating and facilitating when having tax audits
You can expect approx. 10 days of travel per year.
We imagine that you have at least 5 years of experience as e.g. accountant, controller or financial auditor with special interest in taxes.
- Have experience with preparation of external reporting like financial statements and corporate income tax returns
- Have profound understanding of taxes in your home country and are eager to learn the ropes of tax accounting, compliance and returns for other countries as well
- Have a structured working style and a service minded attitude
- Speak and write English fluently
While you have experience, you remain curious and eager to learn everything there is to know about your area of expertise. You work hard Nto find the most optimal solution to a problem, and you make an effort to know who to approach in the organization to obtain the information you need. And finally, you deliver on your objectives and maintain a high quality in all aspects of your work.