At METRO we say "We make it count" because our accounting is not just about numbers, we make it count for more. We already have over than 400 employees, we operate our METRO/MAKRO brands in around 20 countries around the world, we have been operating in Szczecin for 12 years, and in our internal engagement survey, almost 90% of our employees said that working at METRO is meaningful and allows them to grow. METRO is a leading international wholesaler operating in more than 30 countries worldwide with more than 93,000 employees.
Join us, feel the We make it count spirit and create a METRO community for which Accounting always counts for something more.
Transition Project Leader
Workplace: Szczecin, Plac Brama Portowa 1
- acting leading role in medium to complex centralization projects within GA and AR accounting areas,
- managing transition projects in terms of scope, cost, timelines, resources, risk, change and communication,
- planning, coordinating, and providing deliverables within each project phase,
- maintaining and updating project documentation and reporting to both, the client and internal management team,
- engaging main project stakeholders,
- assessment and documentation of processes potential for migration, incl. people impact assessment,
- creation migration models proposals and documentation of solutions,
- identifying potential risks and control areas in processes which are subject of migration,
- co-ordination of migration team during knowledge transfer,
- ensuring compliance of migration project with all internal policies and organization plans,
- continuous cooperation with project group (direct and remote).
- university degree (in the field of finance, accounting or economics),
- SSC/BPO previous working experience (min. 3-5 years), preferably in area of process and project management,
- experience in coordinating migration projects - at least one year,
- fluent knowledge of English (additional European language is an advantage),
- fluent knowledge of MS Excel (Power point, Excel, Visio),
- highly developed interpersonal skills, especially in the fields of presentation and interpersonal communication,
- good organizational skills, ability to work under time pressure,
- problem solving oriented attitude,
- attention to details and quality,
- ability to cooperate both with internal and external clients,
- readiness for business trips (a few a year),
- team player attitude.
- stability - the first contract is for 6 months, the next for an indefinite period, because we believe that you will stay with us for as long as possible,
- tasks that matter - 84% of our employees consider their work to be important,
- non-wage benefits - up to PLN 8,000 per year per person, including, among others, quarterly bonuses, annual bonuses, performance awards, holiday subsidies, money for holidays and culture, money for job referrals,
- a working system adapted to you - if you live in another city in Poland you can visit us, move to Szczecin or work from home, you decide,
- relocation package - PLN 6,000 to move to Szczecin,
- professional training - in the fields of accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning with a total value of up to PLN 10 000 per person per year,
- free access to Udemy and eTutor,
- internationality - the languages you know are used by us every day, English is a must!
- higher salary of PLN 400 to PLN 1,600 if you know an additional language,
- a clear career path - you can be promoted to a new position after just one year!
- vertical and horizontal promotions, we regularly recruit internally - 78% of our Team Leaders come from internal recruitment and this number is constantly growing,
- enhancing knowledge and experience in various areas,
- support for ACCA students - including an extra paid day off for the exam and reimbursement of the ACCA exam costs, which guarantees you accounting certification,
- good atmosphere - 78% of our employees consider the working atmosphere to be positive,
- open working culture - your superiors are available to you, we focus on relationships and communication, we are all there for you,
- team and company integrations after hours - 2 times a year you integrate with your team, 2 times a year with the whole company,
- free breathing training worth up to PLN 2,100 per person per year - because your well-being is important to us,
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- subsidised sports card,
- anniversary gifts such as a speaker or Kindle or annual prizes such as a PLN 2,000 voucher for whatever you want,
- air-conditioned, green office in a state-of-the-art building in the city centre - you can reach us by public transport from any part of the city, avoiding traffic jams,
- and, of course, free coffee and employee discounts to service outlets in the Posejdon office building.