JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 46,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
In 2023 we have been also recognized with esteemed Friendly Workplace title, which furtherly confirms our high standards with regards to creating friendly atmosphere and taking care of employees’ wellbeing.
Sounds interesting? Join us today and write your own history in JTI!
We are currently recruiting for the position:
- Post trading activities including:
- MM and FX transactions validation and processing (including derivatives, debt market) and treasury transactions confirmations issuance (paper or via Finastra).
- payments processing from SAP and e-banking platforms.
- bank statements upload and bank balances reporting.
- global treasury master data maintenance for internal and external business partners.
- Monitoring inter-bank and intra-company settlements, issue resolution and potential risks identification.
- Following JSOX controls, internal policy and providing update to those if necessary.
- Preparing backup documentation in line with treasury related JSOX controls and operational controls.
- Global cooperation with various stakeholders such as banks, markets or HQ treasury and finance teams ensuring high quality of delivered services.
- Supporting Manager in process and system improvements by proposing and conducting optimization, simplification and automation.
- Handling ad-hoc tasks delegated by Manager.
- A candidate willing to learn and develop in area of Treasury and Corporate Finance.
- University degree (Accounting, Finance).
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of corporate treasury and/or banking, finance accounting with specific involvement in operations, preferably in GBS or large multinational organization.
- Ability to work under pressure of time and to tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to details and analytical skills.
- Strong command of English (oral and written).
- Advanced knowledge of SAP (including FSCM)
- Accomplished/Studying towards recognized treasury or accounting qualification (ACT/CFA/CTP/CIMA/ACCA) is a plus.
If this role is what youre looking for, apply now by sending CV in English.
If you decide to participate in this recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI GBS Poland sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to support the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.