As the war in Ukraine continues, J.P. Morgan would like to help you to continue your career with a work & training program.
- Learn on-the-job: you’ll be working alongside our current employees helping them with their daily responsibilities, whilst enhancing your own skills & experience
- Dedicated training: we’ll train you to work in one of the multiple teams present in Warsaw, including but not limited to Finance, Human Resources and Operations
- Fixed-term contract for 12 months: you’ll be able to apply for open roles within the firm at the end of the program, or alternatively we’ll provide you with support* to go back to Ukraine
- We’ll support* successful candidates with settling down, such as help with finding housing, arranging pre-school care and an option to enrol children in a specified school following the Ukrainian curriculum
- You’ll also benefit from standard employment benefits, such as private healthcare, life insurance and access to a flexible benefits platform