- If you have the ability to provide a clear direction to employees / subordinates. Influence the behavior and activities of employees / subordinates to achieve business objectives; monitor and manage the activity / performance of the team and integration of people in the team.
- If you have trusted judgement and high work ethic, professional approach with strength of character to follow up on concerns, strong communication and persuasion skills. , ability to work in a highly demanding work environment, proactive and positive attitude towards problem solving.
- If you have the ability to drive recruitment and development of high quality Compliance officers in Warsaw
- If you have flexibility, optimistic personality, good interpersonal skills, self-motivation, interested in ones own professional development, constrictive in approaching problems, interested in finding new approaches, ambitious, independent, determined and disciplined, with initiative, competent in managing interpersonal relationships
- If you have 5-10 years of compliance related experience out of which a minimum of 3 years in a lead role, preferably in an international bank/ FI.
- knowledge of the SSC environment
- knowledge of international regulations in the financial sector
- sound knowledge of local and international standards and practices in the field of compliance risk management
- understanding of relevant banking products and services.
We are building a brand new Compliance hub in Warsaw which will help us in further implementation of our modern Compliance strategy. Creation of agile capabilities at this new Compliance Hub will support ING in performing various knowledge based activities in the 2nd line of defense. Being an integral part of the Compliance organization, the team will work closely with our global compliance community. We are looking for top talents in Compliance for teams that are destined to grow over the coming months
20% - implementing the strategy of Global Compliance
20%- Support the global compliance function
20%- Ensure reporting on performance, risk reports / events to the relevant stakeholders
20%- Promote and actively engage in innovation initiatives
10%- Keep up with regulatory and industry developments and trends in the area of compliance risk management
10%- Represent ICC towards internal business partners as well as external authorities/ regulators